Please Note: Due to the prevalence of spam bots our email addresses will be spelled out rather than shown in proper email format.
Alpha Robotics Australia respects your privacy and is committed to protecting and upholding your rights under the National Privacy Principles as contained in the Commonwealth Privacy Act 1988 (“Privacy Act”). By using this website, you agree to and consent to the collection use and disclosure of personal information by Alpha Robotics Australia as set out in this policy.
Personal information is information about an individual whose identity is apparent, or can be reasonably ascertained from that information. Personal information we may collect from you includes, without limitation, your name, address, email address, telephone number(s), age and date of birth. The personally identifiable information that we collect from you may be used for reasonable business purposes in that we may database, store and process information to provide you with any service you have requested, for billing purposes, or to enable us to develop and customise services to better meet your needs and preferences.
Alpha Robotics Australia will always only collect personal information by lawful and fair means and not in an unreasonably intrusive way. If it is reasonable and practical to do so, Alpha Robotics Australia will collect personally identifiable information from you when you knowingly provide it to us. This may occur when you visit our website and make an on-line purchase, complete an on-line product warranty request, or when you complete a printed product warranty card, enter a competition/promotion or otherwise make an enquiry/ request. Alpha Robotics Australia will not collect personal information unless the information is necessary for our functions and activities. We will only collect personally identifiable information and sensitive data when there is a legitimate business need to do so.
What does Alpha Robotics Aust. do with your personal information?
Alpha Robotics Australia uses your personal information only for the purposes of:
- providing our services to you;
- our internal management needs;
- our marketing activities;
- responding to any inquiries or comments that you submit to us;
- any other purpose you have consented to; and
- any use which is required or authorised by law.
Disclosure of personal information
Alpha Robotics Australia may sometimes disclose your personal information:
- to third-parties we ordinarily engage for the above purposes (excluding marketing activities);
- any person or entity to whom you have consented to Alpha Robotics Australia disclosing your personal information to; and
- any person or entity to whom we are required or authorised to disclose your personal information to in accordance with the law.
You may request access to your personal information by contacting our customer service team at website at (@) alpharobot dot com dot au
If you believe that Alpha Robotics Australia holds personal information about you that is not accurate, complete or up-to-date, then you may request its amendment by Alpha Robotics Australia.
Alpha Robotics Australia may charge a reasonable fee to cover the charges of retrieving your personal information.
Alpha Robotics Australia will take reasonable steps to protect the personal information it holds from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
At any time you may opt out of receiving any communications from us (other than as required for our primary purpose or by law). Unless you opt out, your consent to receive communications from us and to the handling of your personal information as detailed above, will continue.
To opt out of receiving any further communication from Alpha Robotics Australia, email website at (@) alpharobot dot com dot au
If you require further information regarding this policy or have any questions about its enforcement by Alpha Robotics Australia, please contact us at website at (@) alpharobot dot com dot au or call us on 02 8209 1709 or send mail to: Attn: Privacy Officer, Alpha Robotics Australia, P.O. Box 333, Epping New South Wales 1710.
Alpha Robotics Australia website
When transmitting personal information from your computer to the Alpha Robotics Australia website, you must keep in mind that the transmission of information over the Internet is not always completely secure or error-free. Other than liability that cannot lawfully be excluded, Alpha Robotics Australia will not be liable in any way in relation to any breach of security or any unintended loss or disclosure of that information.
The Alpha Robotics Australia website may use “cookies” to help personalise your online experience and save you time. You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Alpha Robotics Australia website.
Alpha Robotics Australia Returns Policy
This policy sets out details of Return 0f goods for your online/telephone or direct buy purchases. If you require clarification or have any questions please contact us by email, or telephone during business hours (9.00am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday, & 9.00am – 3.00pm Saturday).
Alpha Robotics Australia Phone: 02 8209 1709 Email: support at (@) alpharobot dot com dot au
Change of Mind
Alpha Robotics Australia is not obliged to accept returns if you change your mind. Please do your research and choose carefully and if you can not find information to address any concerns you may have then please contact us for clarification to ensure you are making a correct decision.
If an item is faulty, wrongly described or different from a sample shown then we will meet our legal obligations which may include refunding the purchase price and delivery charges or providing a replacement product, provided you contact us first regarding your concern, & the item is returned within a reasonable time with proof of purchase.
Faulty Items Returns
If an item is faulty, wrongly described or different from a sample shown then we will meet our legal obligations which may include repairing or replacing the item, and if the fault is a major fault that cannot be fixed refunding the purchase price less any delivery charges or providing a replacement product, provided you contact us first regarding your concern, & the item is returned within a reasonable time with proof of purchase.
We hope you are happy with the product(s) you order, however if the product/s are faulty or damaged, you will need to phone or email Alpha Robotics Australia to organise for the product(s) to be returned, then return the product(s) along with your proof of purchase and a written reason for the return of the product(s) Subject to conditions 1 – 6 below, we will either arrange for a replacement with an identical or comparable product(s), or issue a refund of the purchase price of the faulty/damaged product(s) (at Alpha Robotics Australia option).
1. Returns will not be accepted by Alpha Robotics Australia if the fault or damage to the product has been caused by accident, or by neglect or misuse by either you or a third party.
2. Returns will not be accepted by Alpha Robotics Australia if you have modified or tampered with the product in any way.
3. Returns will not be accepted by Alpha Robotics Australia that you have received delivery of without making prior contact with Alpha Robotics Australia, to inform us of your cause for concern, and to receive our Return Authorisation.
4. Any faulty or damaged product(s) to be returned must be complete and include any accessories provided to you by Alpha Robotics Australia. Contact Alpha Robotics Australia by phone or email for Return Instructions and to organise the return of your product(s). Alpha Robotics Australia. Phone: 02 8209 1709 Email: support at (@) alpharobot dot com dot au
5. Alpha Robotics Australia is not required to process a replacement or refund until we receive the products in question from you, in accordance with your obligations under these Terms and Conditions.
6. To enable us to process any return of products, please ensure you enclose the following with your returned product/s: – Copy of proof of purchase – Name – Delivery Address – Telephone/E-mail contact details.
Alpha Robotics Australia Shipping Policy
This policy sets out details of delivery for your online purchases. If you require clarification or have any questions please contact us by email, or telephone during business hours (9.00am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday, & 9.00am – 3.00pm Saturday). Alpha Robotics Australia. Phone: 02 8209 1709 Email: support at (@) alpharobot dot com dot au
We will deliver to most addresses within Australia, including P.O. Boxes but do not deliver to international locations.
We understand you must be very eager to receive your order.
We generally ship via Australia Post Registered mail, but may from time to time engage or use a courier of our choice. All orders placed by 4.00 pm (Australian EST) will usually be dispatched within two working days. Note: During peak periods (including but not limited to: Easter, Xmas or Sale), the dispatch may take up to 5 working days.
After your order has been placed you will receive e-mail confirming your purchase and your delivery details. After dispatch you will also receive a confirmation e-mail, with Registered Post item tracking number information after your order has been dispatched.
When the product(s) you have ordered are ready for dispatch, a courier or Postal Service nominated by Alpha Robotics Australia will deliver your product(s) to the address provided in your order. In the event that you (or your agent) are not at the address to receive your product(s) you will be contacted (either by phone or postal delivery card) to advise where your product(s) is/are and whether they need to be signed for, picked up or to arrange a convenient time to re-deliver.
You (or your agent) agree to inspect the product(s) immediately on receipt at the delivery address. You (or your agent) must notify Alpha Robotics Australia within two (2) working days of delivery of any shortfall or incorrect orders. If you (or your agent) do not notify Alpha Robotics Australia of shortfall or incorrect order by contacting Alpha Robotics Australia via phone, fax or email within 2 working days then, subject to any law to the contrary, you may not make a claim to Alpha Robotics Australia in respect of such shortfall or other error.
Alpha Robotics Australia will always do what is within our powers to ensure prompt delivery, though we are not responsible for any late delivery or failure to deliver due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control. Alpha Robotics Australia is not responsible for any such delay (including but not limited to non-delivery or shortage of supplies or strikes and industrial disputes or disturbances). Any such delay will not relieve you from any obligation to pay for products already delivered, or to accept the delayed delivery of any products.
In over six years of shipping all over Australia our chosen carriers have always delivered. In the unlikely event an item does go missing Alpha Robotics Australia will not be held liable. Any failed delivery will necessitate the need to complete a claims process with the carrier, which of course you should understand will take an uncertain amount of time to complete. Alpha Robotics Australia will do all within our power to assist in that claim process. Full details of any claims process should be made to the relevant carrier engaged. If you wish to confirm which carrier will be engaged for your delivery, please contact Alpha Robotics Australia. Phone: 02 8209 1709 Email: support at (@) alpharobot dot com dot au
Alpha Robotics Australia Terms and Conditions
By using this website you accept the following conditions:
1. Alpha Robotics Australia accepts no responsibility for the completeness or accuracy of any of the information contained on or accessed through this site and makes no representations about its suitability for any particular purpose. Users should make their own judgments about those matters. To the extent permitted by law, Alpha Robotics Australia excludes all liability for loss or damage arising from the use of, or reliance on, the information contained on or accessed through this website whether or not caused by any negligence on the part of the Alpha Robotics Australia or its agents.
2. Information or materials which are offensive, pornographic, unsuitable for minors’ access or otherwise of a criminal or violent nature may be accessible through this site either as a result of hacking or material placed on linked websites. Alpha Robotics Australia makes no representations as to the suitability of the information accessible for viewing by minors or any other person.
3. You assume all risks associated with use of the website, including:
• the risk of your computer, software or data being damaged by any virus which might be transmitted or activated via the website or your access to it; and
• the risk that the content of this website and linked websites do not comply with the laws of any country outside Australia.
4. Your use of this website will be logged for the purpose of security and usage monitoring. Unauthorised use of this website could result in criminal prosecution.
5. This website is hosted on a web server in Western Australia. These terms are governed by the law in force in Western Australia and any dispute about these terms or the contents of this website are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Western Australia and the courts of appeal from them.
If you have any questions please contact Alpha Robotics Australia. Phone: 02 8209 1709 Email: support at (@) alpharobot dot com dot au