* Warranty, is the normal 12 months Manufacturer’s warranty, but we, like you expect the product would last longer, this is why we often repair items free of any charges well beyond that time, and have even sometimes done so more than 3 years after the purchase date. We may even pay for the Robot to be returned for Warranty Service should there be the need. (maximum 1 year period from date of delivery applies) Please call us to discuss your warranty needs 02 8209 1709.
Our Warranty gives you….
- Confidence in the Quality
- Assurance of Reliability
- Peace of Mind
The Quality & Reliability of Yujin Robot Vacuum Cleaner models means the only regular maintenance required after one or two uses is emptying the dust bin, brush of the filters, comb any long hair or string out of the main brush. Then every one or two months clean and remove any hair build up around the Main brush bearing and brush ends, around the base of the side brushes and around the axle of the front wheel which is very easy to remove & replace . If you wish to maintain the Anti-bacterial effectiveness you need to change the blue HEPA Filter every 2 to 6 weeks (depending on use). If you are not worried about maintaining Anti-bacterial effect you can use this filter for longer than 6 weeks though you should clean it regularly, by using either a conventional vacuum cleaner to suction it, or compressed air to blow as much dust out that will begin to clog the filter. This blue HEPA Filter must be in place, as this filter is also a fine particle filter that keeps finer dust from being re-introduced into your home, but also keeps finer dust from accumulating inside the Robot. The Main Brush can last a lifetime if maintained by removing hair, or stringy material regularly after use. Side Brushes may require replacement before 12 months but can also last longer depending on maintenance & area of use. The Battery can also last well beyond the Warranty period. (depending on use)
- Parts List & Ordering – Anti-bacterial HEPA Filters & more.
Please always refer to the User’s Guide before calling with a problem. In the unlikely event there is a problem with your Yujin Robot Intelligent cleaning Robot that you do need to make contact, just call or email our Friendly staff for more details of our Warranty claim procedure.
* Warranty Terms & Conditions
1) Warranty is Limited to the original purchaser (unless agreed to by arrangement with Alpha Robotics Australia)
2) Warranty service is free of any charge, and may include (at our discretion) such costs as returning the product within 12 months of the purchase date. Any extension beyond the warranty period offered for iClebo models is only available on a ‘Return to base’ basis (you pay for the cost of return to our service centre & return delivery to you once the product has been repaired) (we will provide the parts & labour of any repair within that bonus Warranty period.)
3) Australian Consumer Guarantee’s stipulate we must repair a faulty item and Replacement or Refund is only available if we are unable to repair the fault.
4) Warranty will be provided when established as necessary by Alpha Robotics Australia only after the Purchaser makes contact and provides purchase details and details of the problem or cause of their concern. No warranty registration card is needed.
5) Warranty does include defects of Brushes, Blades or Filters but not normal wear and tear of these consumable items.
6) Battery is Limited to 6 months Warranty.
We meet our obligations under Consumer laws in Australia, if the product has a defect or fails during the warranty period we will repair it under warranty. Warranty does not mean you can just demand a replacement or full refund at any time within the warranty period. If you cause damage to the product through misuse or accidental damage, these are not covered under warranty. Simply changing your mind or finding it has some issues in your Home (which can generally can be resolved quite easily) are not reasons to expect us to give you a full refund. ‘Please note’ You should always do your research and realise that all Robot Vacuum cleaners do have some limitations and do require you to work with them both operationally and with maintenance. If you personally have a problem with either of our models be sure to let us know as soon as possible so we can do our very best to assist you.
BE WARNED! If you are looking at other Robotic Vacuum cleaners always check what Warranty they offer in Australia as many have little or No warranty! If you are thinking of purchasing (including any iClebo models) from an overseas seller remember there will be a considerably large associated cost, and wait time included with any needed repairs or service. We are not obliged to repair iClebo models that have been purchased overseas. Many Robot Vacuums sold on other Australian websites such as eBay have No Warranty!
Or if you have some questions, please give us a call,
Tel. 02 8209 1709